- Parental Involvement is Key to Student Success
- Freshmen Orientation: Helping Your Rising 9th Grader Prepare for High School
- Teens and Motivation: How Parents Can Encourage their Teenager to Succeed
- Teachers’ Secrets to Helping Your Teen Get Organized in School
- Transition Programs from Middle School to High School
“The teacher is always the first go-to person, especially with questions about curriculum,” VanZant explained. Teachers can also be the best contact for questions about discipline, behavior and social issues, unless another school employee is specifically appointed for this purpose. For example, Greenwood Elementary has a parent liaison that is specially trained to work with parents on these matters.
- Changes to school structure, including more teachers, larger school building and faster pace
- Changes to body image, as students begin attending school with others who are basically young adults
- Changes in friends, as students head to different schools and different classes than those they grew up with
- Homework Help: Resources to help you get started on your homework
- Online Homework Help: Free online homework help
Search First! The Answer May be Right in Front of your Nose
- Fact Monster Resources: Online site to help get you started researching
Found Answer Online, How Do I Know If It's Right?
- How to Evaluate Your Sources: A quick guide to help you evaluate your online sources
- How to Evaluate Your Online Sources: Learn how to find reliable online sources