1. Start Reading
Build a study pattern that will get you ready for the test. Students can effectively study in group, one-on-one sessions, or by themselves. No matter what you do however, make sure you don’t overload and always keep a reasonable study/life balance.
A student who elects to devote an inordinate amount of time to studying for the SAT may run the risk of overloading and not retaining information. Colin Gruenwald,...
- Unique experience helps children broaden social skills
- Embarking on new activities builds self esteem
- Opportunity to form long-lasting friendships
- Learn important skills like leadership and communication
- Teaches children resiliency and responsibility
- Additional physical activity provides health benefits
- What do you want your child to take away from the summer camp experience?
- Does your child have any specific interests he would like to explore at camp?
- What are you and your child’s expectations of summer camp?
- What type of environment will be best...