Top Lake And Peninsula Borough Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 13 top public schools in Lake And Peninsula County, Alaska, serving 311 students.
- Lake And Peninsula Borough, AK public schools have a diversity score of 0.18, which is lower than the Alaska average of 0.35.
- Minority enrollment is 89% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 7:1.
Top Lake And Peninsula Borough Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Chignik Chignik Bay SchoolSchool Road
Chignik, AK 99564
Grades: PK-12 | 14 students
- Chignik Lagoon Chignik Lagoon SchoolSchool Road
Chignik Lagoon, AK 99565
Grades: PK-12 | 11 students
- Chignik Lake Chignik Lake SchoolSchool Road
Chignik Lake, AK 99548
Grades: PK-12 | 13 students
- Pedro Bay Dena'ina SchoolSchool Road
Pedro Bay, AK 99647
Grades: PK-12 | n/a students
- Egegik Egegik SchoolSchool Road
Egegik, AK 99579
Grades: K-12 | n/a students
- Iliamna Kokhanok SchoolSchool Road
Iliamna, AK 99606
Grades: PK-12 | 32 students
- Levelock Levelock SchoolSchool Road
Levelock, AK 99625
Grades: PK-12 | 25 students
- Port Heiden Meshik SchoolSchool Road
Port Heiden, AK 99549
Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
- Iliamna Newhalen SchoolSchool Road
Iliamna, AK 99606
Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
- Nondalton Nondalton School100 School Road
Nondalton, AK 99640
Grades: PK-12 | 37 students
- Perryville Perryville SchoolSchool Road
Perryville, AK 99648
Grades: PK-12 | 23 students
- Pilot Point Pilot Point SchoolSchool Road
Pilot Point, AK 99649
Grades: PK-12 | 12 students
- Port Alsworth Tanalian SchoolSchool Road
Port Alsworth, AK 99653
Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
It’s clear there is currently a gap in language education. As of 2008, only 18.5% of K-12 students were enrolled in a foreign language class. Ask the experts and they all agree— schools with robust foreign language programs can bring students to the next level.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.