Annie E. Vinton School
- Annie E. Vinton School's student population of 254 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Annie E. Vinton School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#56 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mansfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willimantic Windham Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 556 students
123 Quarry St.
Willimantic, CT 06226
(860)465-2351 2.4 6-8 556
- Coventry George Hersey Robertson School Grades: 3-5 | 386 students
227 Cross Street
Coventry, CT 06238
(860)742-7341 2.8 3-5 386
- Willimantic Windham High School Grades: 9-12 | 581 students
355 High St.
Willimantic, CT 06226
(860)465-2480 2.8 9-12 581
- Storrs Mansfield Mansfield Middle School School Grades: 5-8 | 533 students
205 Spring Hill Rd.
Storrs Mansfield, CT 06268
(860)429-9341 2.9 5-8 533
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.