Apache Elementary School
Apache Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Apache Elementary School's student population of 378 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Apache Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 819 schools in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albuquerque School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Abq School Of Excellence Grades: 1-12 | 289 students
13201 Lomas Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)353-4325 0.6 1-12 289
- Albuquerque Chelwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 582 students
12701 Constitutn Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)880-3744 1.1 K-5 582
- Albuquerque Tomasita Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 390 students
701 Tomasita Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87123
(505)880-3744 1.3 K-5 390
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.