Archdale-trinity Middle School
- Archdale-trinity Middle School's student population of 697 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||697 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Archdale-trinity Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,555 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1615 out of 2555 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Randolph County School SySTEM School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- High Point Trindale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 382 students
400 Balfour Dr
High Point, NC 27263
(336)434-1516 0.2 PK-5 382
- Trinity Trinity Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 401 students
5457 Braxton Craven Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
(336)431-1027 1.1 K-5 401
- Trinity Braxton Craven Middle School Grades: 6 | 368 students
7037 Nc Highway 62
Trinity, NC 27370
(336)431-4078 1.4 6 368
I definitely would not recommend Archdale Trinity Middle School. Teachers do not keep in contact with parents regarding students having issues. They also pass students that are clearly failing and should be held back. Very disappointing. Thd administration leaves a lot to be desired.
- Posted by Parent - rylee
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.