Academy Of Building Industries Inc. School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Academy Of Building Industries Inc. School District serving 99 students in Fort Mohave, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona state average of 61%.
Academy Of Building Industries Inc. School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Fort Mohave Academy Of Building Industries 1547 E. Lippan Blvd.
Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
Grades: 9-12 | 99 students
|School District Name||Academy Of Building Industries Inc. School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||99|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||59|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||40|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||17|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||79|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||46|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Academy Of Building Industries Inc. School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 70-79% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,513 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has grown by 44% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,141 is higher than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has grown by 44% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$976,000||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,513||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$9,141||$6,852|
Cooperative learning is a successful teaching strategy in which small teams, each with students of different levels of ability, use a variety of learning activities to improve their understanding of a subject.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.