Academy Of Excellence Inc. School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Academy Of Excellence Inc. School District serving 115 students in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 95% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Arizona state average of 61%.
Academy Of Excellence Inc. School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Phoenix Academy Of Excellence 425 North 36th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Grades: K-8 | 115 students
|School District Name||Academy Of Excellence Inc. School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||115|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||43|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||72|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||42|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||57|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||6|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||18|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Academy Of Excellence Inc. School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,601 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has declined by 18% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,254 is less than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has declined by 18% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,601||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$5,254||$6,852|
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.