American Heritage Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by American Heritage Academy School District serving 461 students in Cottonwood, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 28% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona state average of 61%.
American Heritage Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cottonwood American Heritage Academy - Camp Verde 132 General Crook Trail
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
Grades: K-8 | 165 students
|School District Name||American Heritage Academy School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||461|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||227|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||234|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||34|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||5|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||78|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||331|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||8|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||38|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||19|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- American Heritage Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,201 is higher than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $6,539 is less than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,201||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$6,539||$6,852|
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.