BASIS Inc. School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by BASIS Inc. School District serving 880 students in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 62% of the student body (majority Asian), which is equal to the Arizona state average of 62%.
BASIS Inc. School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Phoenix Basis Phoenix Central Primary 201 E. Indianola Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Grades: K-12 | 880 students
|School District Name||BASIS Inc. School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||880 students|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a|
|# of Male Students||431 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||449 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||263 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||170 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||70 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||337 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||31 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||142|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||160|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||159|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||117|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- BASIS Inc. School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.