Cochise Community Development Corporation School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Cochise Community Development Corporation School District serving 395 students in Yuma, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona state average of 61%.
Cochise Community Development Corporation School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Yuma Berean Schools 1169 N. Colombo Drive
Yuma, AZ 85365
Grades: K-12 | 395 students
|School District Name||Cochise Community Development Corporation School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||395|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||196|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||199|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||134|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||50|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||165|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||20|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||22|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||32|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||26|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Cochise Community Development Corporation School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has increased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $6,239 in this school district is less than the state average of $7,180. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $6,259 is less than the state average of $6,852. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$6,239||$7,180|
|Spending / Student||$6,259||$6,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.