EAGLE College Prep Mesa LLC. School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by EAGLE College Prep Mesa LLC. School District serving 194 students in Mesa, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Arizona state average of 62%.
EAGLE College Prep Mesa LLC. School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mesa Eagle College Preparatory School- Mesa 1619 E. Main St.
Mesa, AZ 85203
Grades: K-8 | 194 students
|School District Name||EAGLE College Prep Mesa LLC. School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||194 students|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a|
|# of Male Students||89 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||105 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||155 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||12 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||14 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||38|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- EAGLE College Prep Mesa LLC. School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.