Page Unified School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Page Unified School District serving 619 students in Page, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 83% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Arizona state average of 62%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is more than the state average of 19:1.
Page Unified School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Page Page Middle School101 El Mirage
Page, AZ 86040
Grades: 6-8 | 619 students
|School District Name||Page Unified School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||619 students|
|# of Teachers||30 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
|# of Male Students||293 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||326 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||446 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||34 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||105 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||26 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||209|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||207|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||203|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Page Unified School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 77% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,018 is higher than the state average of $6,786. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,719 is higher than the state average of $6,477. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$31 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$27 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,018||$6,786|
|Spending / Student||$9,719||$6,477|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.