St David Unified School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by St David Unified School District serving 255 students in Saint David, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona state average of 62%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
St David Unified School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Saint David St David Elementary School70 W. Patton
Saint David, AZ 85630
Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
|School District Name||St David Unified School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||255 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||133 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||122 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||26 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||223 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||24|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- St David Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,587 is higher than the state average of $6,786. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,052 is higher than the state average of $6,477. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,587||$6,786|
|Spending / Student||$9,052||$6,477|
With many tragic cases of cyberbullying reported to date, a recent study shows the problem is actually increasing among high school students across the country.
Public school cafeterias are growing their salad bars, much to the delight of students' healthy bodies. Learn more about this trend in school lunches.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?