Armorel School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Armorel School District serving 419 students in Armorel, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body (majority Black and Asian), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Armorel School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||419|
|# of Teachers||35|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12|
|# of Male Students||188|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||231|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||25|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||17|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||30|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||345|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||25|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||26|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Armorel School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,984 is higher than the state average of $10,618. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,284 is higher than the state average of $11,226. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,984||$10,618|
|Spending / Student||$15,284||$11,226|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.