Bergman School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Bergman School District serving 1,143 students in Bergman, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is equal to the state average of 14:1.
Bergman School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bergman Bergman Elementary School8949 Hwy 7 N
Bergman, AR 72615
Grades: PK-4 | 446 students
- Bergman Bergman High School8949 Hwy 7 N
Bergman, AR 72615
Grades: 9-12 | 362 students
- Bergman Bergman Middle School8949 Hwy 7 N
Bergman, AR 72615
Grades: 5-8 | 335 students
|School District Name||Bergman School District|
|# of Schools||3|
|# of Students||1,143|
|# of Teachers||83|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14|
|# of Male Students||588|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||555|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||17|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||7|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||24|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||5|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||1,087|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||64|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||76|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||93|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||110|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||76|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bergman School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,378 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,618. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,138 is less than the state average of $11,226. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,378||$10,618|
|Spending / Student||$8,138||$11,226|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.