Bradford School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Bradford School District serving 480 students in Bradford, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Bradford School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||480|
|# of Teachers||42|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||244|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||236|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||7|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||465|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||46|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||36|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||28|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bradford School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,753 is higher than the state average of $10,618. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,832 is less than the state average of $11,226. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,753||$10,618|
|Spending / Student||$10,832||$11,226|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.