Cossatot River School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Cossatot River School District serving 207 students in Vandervoort, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Cossatot River School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Vandervoort Van Cove Elementary School122 E Adair St
Vandervoort, AR 71972
Grades: K-6 | 207 students
|School District Name||Cossatot River School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||207|
|# of Teachers||18|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12|
|# of Male Students||95|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||112|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||13|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||177|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||43|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Cossatot River School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 252 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2009-2010 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (09-10)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (09-10)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $25,324 is higher than the state average of $10,618. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $31,647 is higher than the state average of $11,226. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$25,324||$10,618|
|Spending / Student||$31,647||$11,226|
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.