Deer/mt. Judea School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Deer/mt.
- Judea School District serving 382 students in Deer, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Deer/mt. Judea School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Deer Deer Elementary SchoolHwy 61 And Parker Ridge Rd
Deer, AR 72628
Grades: PK-6 | 127 students
- Deer Deer High SchoolHwy 61 And Parker Ridge Rd
Deer, AR 72628
Grades: 7-12 | 106 students
- Mount Judea Mount Judea Elementary SchoolHwy 123 And Hwy 74
Mount Judea, AR 72655
Grades: PK-6 | 91 students
- Mount Judea Mount Judea High SchoolHwy 123 And Hwy 74
Mount Judea, AR 72655
Grades: 7-12 | 58 students
|School District Name||Deer/mt. Judea School District|
|# of Schools||4|
|# of Students||382|
|# of Teachers||49|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||200|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||182|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||355|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||25|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||33|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||30|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Deer/mt. Judea School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,352 is higher than the state average of $10,618. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,246 is higher than the state average of $11,226. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,352||$10,618|
|Spending / Student||$13,246||$11,226|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.