Glen Rose School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Glen Rose School District serving 418 students in Malvern, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 40%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is equal to the state average of 14:1.
Glen Rose School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Malvern Glen Rose Elementary School14334 Hwy 67
Malvern, AR 72104
Grades: PK-4 | 418 students
|School District Name||Glen Rose School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||418 students|
|# of Teachers||29 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||221 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||197 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||15 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||389 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||11 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||73|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||88|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Glen Rose School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,471 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,338. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,162 is less than the state average of $10,931. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,471||$10,338|
|Spending / Student||$9,162||$10,931|
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.