Mammoth Spring School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Mammoth Spring School District serving 487 students in Mammoth Spring, Arkansas.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arkansas state average of 40%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Mammoth Spring School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Mammoth Spring School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||487 students|
|# of Teachers||43 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||237 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||250 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||470 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||21|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||33|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Mammoth Spring School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 256 school districts in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,845 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,338. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,067 is less than the state average of $10,931. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AR)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,845||$10,338|
|Spending / Student||$8,067||$10,931|
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.