- The student population of 306 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 18% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.33 is more than the state average of 0.32. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Jefferson Davis County School District's student population of 1,524 students has decreased by 9% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 49% has decreased from 58% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,160 is higher than the state average of $9,451. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,178 is higher than the state average of $9,432. The district spending/student has grown by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Jefferson Davis County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,524||2,139|
|District Total Revenue||$18 MM||$20 MM|
|District Spending||$16 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,160||$9,451|
|District Spending / Student||$10,178||$9,432|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarsonJeff Davis Co Vocational Technical CenterGrades: 9-12
P O Box 70
Carson, MS 39427
BassfieldCarver Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 355 students
P O Box 460
Bassfield, MS 39421
PrentissJ E Johnson Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 468 students
P O Box 1408
Prentiss, MS 39424
PrentissPrentiss Senior High SchoolGrades: 6-12 | 395 students
P O Box 1168
Prentiss, MS 39474
SumrallSumrall High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 494 students
P.o. Box 187
Sumrall, MS 39482