Bellevue Jr/sr High School
- Bellevue Jr/sr High School's student population of 264 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||264 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bellevue Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2444 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bellevue Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Bellevue Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 344 students
904 W Capital Ave
Bellevue, MI 49021
(269)763-9435 0.5 K-6 344
- Olivet Fern Persons Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 370 students
4425 West Butterfield Hwy
Olivet, MI 49076
(269)749-4611 5.4 K-3 370
- Battle Creek North Pennfield Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 208 students
7422 Poorman Rd
Battle Creek, MI 49017
(269)961-9797 7.3 K-2 208
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.