Bethany Community Middle School
- Bethany Community Middle School's student population of 248 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bethany Community Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1044 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bethany Community Middle School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reidsville Bethany Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
271 Bethany Rd
Reidsville, NC 27320
(336)951-2710 4.2 PK-5 452
- Mayodan Dalton Mcmichael High School Grades: 9-12 | 988 students
6845 Hwy 135
Mayodan, NC 27027
(336)427-5165 4.6 9-12 988
- Madison New Vision Sch.of Math/sci/tec Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 328 students
705 Nw Ayersville Rd
Madison, NC 27025
(336)548-4780 4.9 K-5 328
- Madison John W Dillard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 271 students
810 Cure Dr
Madison, NC 27025
(336)548-2472 5.1 PK-5 271
I currently have two children attending Bethany at this time.The oldest is in the 8th grade now, he started his middle school years at this school and I am very sad that he will have to leave at the end of this school year. Bethany has helped him in so many ways; once he started here in the 6th grade he has been able to discontinue medication that he supposadly needed to help him focus. The teachers and staff here always go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to the kids. They are quick to learn each childs strengths and weaknesses and work with them not against them. My second child here is in the 6th grade. He had an unforseen mishap early in the year(not at school)and everyone did everything in their power to help all of us through it. When he finally was able to return to school everyone made sure he was well taken care of,and when it was time for him to ride the bus again the principle went out of her way to ride the bus to his pick up spot just to make sure he could get on and off the bus ok. This truly is a wonderful school with extrodinary and exeptional people that really care and I will definately send the rest of my kids to Bethany when the time comes!KUDOS to all of you who make this school stand out above all the rest. And thank yall for caring so much about my kids and our family!
- Posted by Parent - baile