Blue Mound Learning Center
- Blue Mound Learning Center's student population of 10 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Mound Learning Center's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Region 6 and 8-SW/WC Service Coop School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Luverne Luverne Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 384 students
709 N Kniss
Luverne, MN 56156
(507)283-4491 0.0 9-12 384
- Magnolia Southwestern Youth Services Grades: 5-12 | 15 students
401 W Luverne St
Magnolia, MN 56158
(507)283-4425 6.5 5-12 15
- Beaver Creek Hills-beaver Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 183 students
404 S 4th St
Beaver Creek, MN 56116
(507)673-2541 8.2 PK-5 183
- Hills Hills-beaver Creek Secondary Grades: 6-12 | 197 students
301 N Summit Ave
Hills, MN 56138
(507)962-3240 11.5 6-12 197
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.