C O Bastian (caliente Youth Center)
C O Bastian (caliente Youth Center) places among the top 20% of public schools in Nevada for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- C O Bastian (caliente Youth Center)'s student population of 203 students has grown by 42% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- C O Bastian (caliente Youth Center)'s student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#428 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||20:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LINCOLN COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alamo Pahranagat Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 115 students
158 Main St.
Alamo, NV 89001
(775)725-3321 17.3 9-12 115
- Alamo Pahranagat Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 126 students
Alamo, NV 89001
(775)725-3351 17.6 PK-5 126
- Moapa Ute Perkins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 156 students
1255 Patriots Way
Moapa, NV 89025
(702)864-2444 39.9 PK-5 156
- Caliente Caliente Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 110 students
289 Lincoln St.
Caliente, NV 89008
(775)726-3772 42.2 PK-6 110
- Logandale Grant Bowler Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 660 students
1425 Whipple Rd.
Logandale, NV 89021
(702)398-3233 47.5 PK-5 660
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.