Arcohe Union Elementary School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Arcohe Union Elementary School District serving 451 students in Herald, California.
- Minority enrollment is 56% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is equal to the state average of 23:1.
Arcohe Union Elementary School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Herald Arcohe Elementary School11755 Ivie Rd.
Herald, CA 95638
Grades: K-8 | 451 students
|School District Name||Arcohe Union Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||451 students|
|# of Teachers||20 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
|# of Male Students||220 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||231 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||7 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||204 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||12 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||198 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||23 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||65|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Arcohe Union Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,543 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,798. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,809 is less than the state average of $11,280. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$17 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,543||$10,798|
|Spending / Student||$8,809||$11,280|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.