California Sch for the Deaf-Riverside (State Special Schl) School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by California Sch for the Deaf-Riverside (State Special Schl) School District serving 352 students in Riverside, California.
- Minority enrollment is 75% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
California Sch for the Deaf-Riverside (State Special Schl) School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Riverside California School For The Deaf-riverside 3044 Horace St.
Riverside, CA 92506
Grades: K-12 | 352 students
|School District Name||California Sch for the Deaf-Riverside (State Special Schl) School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||352 students|
|# of Teachers||63 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
|# of Male Students||176 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||176 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||10 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||220 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||21 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||88 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||11 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||17|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||73|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- California Sch for the Deaf-Riverside (State Special Schl) School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50-59% has decreased from 83% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.