Mupu Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Mupu Elementary School District serving 219 students in Westlake Village, California.
- Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is less than the state average of 24:1.
Mupu Elementary School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Westlake Village Academy Of Arts And Sciences: Oxnard & Ventura 850 Hampshire Rd. Ste.c
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Grades: K-12 | 79 students
- Santa Paula Mupu Elementary School4410 N. Ojai Rd.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
Grades: K-8 | 140 students
|School District Name||Mupu Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||219|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18|
|# of Male Students||102|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||117|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||109|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||15|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||85|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||9|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Mupu Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,923 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,049. The school district revenue/student has grown by 36% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,660 is less than the state average of $11,340. The school district spending/student has grown by 19% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,923||$11,049|
|Spending / Student||$4,660||$11,340|
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.