Mupu Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Mupu Elementary School District serving 219 students in Westlake Village, California.
- Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is less than the state average of 24:1.
Mupu Elementary School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Westlake Village Academy Of Arts And Sciences: Oxnard & Ventura 850 Hampshire Rd. Ste.c
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Grades: K-12 | 79 students
- Santa Paula Mupu Elementary School4410 N. Ojai Rd.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
Grades: K-8 | 140 students
|School District Name||Mupu Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||219|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18|
|# of Male Students||102|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||117|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||109|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||15|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||85|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||9|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Mupu Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,923 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,049. The school district revenue/student has grown by 84% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,660 is less than the state average of $11,340. The school district spending/student has grown by 84% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,923||$11,049|
|Spending / Student||$4,660||$11,340|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.