Oro Grande Elementary School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Oro Grande Elementary School District serving 3,822 students in Victorville, California.
- Minority enrollment is 74% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Oro Grande Elementary School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Victorville Mojave River Academy 16519 Victor St. Ste. 404
Victorville, CA 92395
Grades: K-12 | 1392 students
- Oro Grande Oro Grande Elementary School19175 Third St.
Oro Grande, CA 92368
Grades: K-6 | 105 students
- Oro Grande Riverside Preparatory 19121 Third St.
Oro Grande, CA 92368
Grades: K-12 | 2325 students
|School District Name||Oro Grande Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||3,822 students|
|# of Teachers||175 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
|# of Male Students||1,816 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,006 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||43 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||36 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||2,138 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||446 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||985 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||19 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||155 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||194|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||186|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||184|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||192|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||187|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||195|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||231|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||313|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||345|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||345|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||387|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||437|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||626|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Oro Grande Elementary School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-84% has decreased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $2,454 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,798. The school district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,593 is less than the state average of $11,280. The school district spending/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$17 MM|
|Spending||$17 MM||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$2,454||$10,798|
|Spending / Student||$4,593||$11,280|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.