Camden Primary School
- Camden Primary School's student population of 411 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||411 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Camden Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Preble Shawnee Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camden Preble Shawnee High School/junior High School Grades: 7-12 | 595 students
5495 Somers Gratis Rd
Camden, OH 45311
(937)787-3519 5.5 7-12 595
- West Elkton West Elkton Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 322 students
11751 State Route 503
West Elkton, OH 45070
(937)787-4102 5.9 4-6 322
- Eaton Eaton High School Grades: 9-12 | 540 students
600 Hillcrest Dr
Eaton, OH 45320
(937)456-1141 7.3 9-12 540
- Eaton William Bruce Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 506 students
506-b Aukerman St
Eaton, OH 45320
(937)456-3875 7.6 3-5 506
- Oxford Bogan Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 385 students
5200 Hamilton Richmond Rd
Oxford, OH 45056
(513)273-3400 7.9 K-5 385
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.