Career Enrichment High School
- Career Enrichment High School's student population of 4 students has declined by 85% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||4 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Career Enrichment High School's student:teacher ratio of 0:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albuquerque School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Longfellow Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 306 students
400 Edith Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505)880-3744 0.5 K-5 306
- Albuquerque Foothill High School Grades: 6-12 | 115 students
400 Edith Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87107
(505)841-2400 0.6 6-12 115
- Albuquerque Abq Sign Language Academy Grades: K-10 | 98 students
620 Lomas Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505)244-7553 0.9 K-10 98
- Albuquerque Gordon Bernell Charter Grades: 9-12 | 392 students
401 Roma Nw 3rd Floor
Albuquerque, NM 87121
(505)880-3744 0.9 9-12 392
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.