- Cascade 7-8's student population of 41 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cascade 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#482 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cascade Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cascade Cascade School Grades: PK-6 | 151 students
321 Central Ave W
Cascade, MT 59421
(406)468-2671 0.0 PK-6 151
- Simms Cascade Colony School Grades: PK-8 | 19 students
508 Birdtail Road
Simms, MT 59477
(406)264-5104 12.8 PK-8 19
- Ulm Ulm School Grades: PK-6 | 65 students
6 Ulm-vaughn Road
Ulm, MT 59485
(406)866-3313 14.6 PK-6 65
- Simms Fort Shaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
School Loop Road
Simms, MT 59477
(406)264-5110 17.4 PK-5 112
- Wolf Creek Auchard Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 10 students
9605 Hwy 287
Wolf Creek, MT 59648
(406)562-3528 19.0 PK-8 10
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.