- Cascade 7-8's student population of 41 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cascade 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#482 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cascade Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cascade Cascade School Grades: PK-6 | 151 students
321 Central Ave W
Cascade, MT 59421
(406)468-2671 0.0 PK-6 151
- Simms Cascade Colony School Grades: PK-8 | 19 students
508 Birdtail Road
Simms, MT 59477
(406)264-5104 12.8 PK-8 19
- Ulm Ulm School Grades: PK-6 | 65 students
6 Ulm-vaughn Road
Ulm, MT 59485
(406)866-3313 14.6 PK-6 65
- Simms Fort Shaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
School Loop Road
Simms, MT 59477
(406)264-5110 17.4 PK-5 112
- Wolf Creek Auchard Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 10 students
9605 Hwy 287
Wolf Creek, MT 59648
(406)562-3528 19.0 PK-8 10
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.