Caseville School K-12
- Caseville School K-12's student population of 284 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Caseville School K-12's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2225 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caseville Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pigeon Laker Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 416 students
6436 Pigeon Rd
Pigeon, MI 48755
(989)453-4600 8.8 K-5 416
- Kinde North Huron School Grades: K-12 | 444 students
21 Main St
Kinde, MI 48445
(989)874-4101 13.2 K-12 444
- Owendale Owendale-gagetown Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 67 students
7166 East Main St
Owendale, MI 48754
(989)678-4141 14.7 K-5 67
- Bad Axe Church School Grades: K-8 | 20 students
2927 Crockard Rd
Bad Axe, MI 48413
(989)269-7772 14.8 K-8 20
- Bad Axe Huron Learning Center Grades: K-12 | 40 students
1299 South Thomas Rd Suite 2
Bad Axe, MI 48413
(989)269-9274 15.0 K-12 40
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.