Cato-meridian Senior High School
- Cato-meridian Senior High School's student population of 294 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cato-meridian Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cato-meridian Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cato Cato-meridian Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 401 students
2851 State Rt 370
Cato, NY 13033
(315)626-3320 0.0 PK-4 401
- Jordan Jordan-elbridge Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 385 students
9 N Chappell St
Jordan, NY 13080
(315)689-8520 8.5 5-8 385
- Weedsport Weedsport Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 403 students
8954 Jackson St
Weedsport, NY 13166
(315)834-6685 8.5 K-6 403
- Weedsport Weedsport Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 399 students
2821 E Brutus St
Weedsport, NY 13166
(315)834-6652 8.8 7-12 399
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.