- The student population of 634 students has grown by 36% over five years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-6|
|Total Students||634 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.27 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Atlanta School District's student population of 50,092 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,577 is higher than the state average of $9,769. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $16,248 is higher than the state average of $9,774. The district spending/student has declined by 15% over four years.
|School District Name||Atlanta School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||50,092||3,306|
|District Total Revenue||$772 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$805 MM||$32 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,577||$9,769|
|District Spending / Student||$16,248||$9,774|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AtlantaBethune Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 520 students
220 Northside Dr Nw
Atlanta, GA 30314
AtlantaIntown Charter AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 360 students
386 Pine St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30308
AtlantaProvost Academy GeorgiaGrades: 9-12 | 1894 students
100 Edgewood Ave Ne Ste 915
Atlanta, GA 30303
ForsythDepartment Of CorrectionsGrades: 6-12 | 29 students
Upshaw Hall P.o. Box 1529
Forsyth, GA 31029
AtlantaGrady High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1287 students
929 Charles Allen Dr Ne
Atlanta, GA 30309
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!