Centennial Place Academy
- The student population of 634 students has grown by 36% over five years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-6|
|Total Students||634 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.27 is less than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Atlanta School District's student population of 50,092 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $16,156 is higher than the state average of $10,007. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $16,378 is higher than the state average of $9,869. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||Atlanta School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||50,092||3,306|
|District Total Revenue||$810 MM||$33 MM|
|District Spending||$821 MM||$33 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$16,156||$10,007|
|District Spending / Student||$16,378||$9,869|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AtlantaBethune Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 520 students
220 Northside Dr Nw
Atlanta, GA 30314
AtlantaIntown Charter AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 360 students
386 Pine St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30308
AtlantaProvost Academy GeorgiaGrades: 9-12 | 1894 students
100 Edgewood Ave Ne Ste 915
Atlanta, GA 30303
ForsythDepartment Of CorrectionsGrades: 6-12 | 29 students
Upshaw Hall P.o. Box 1529
Forsyth, GA 31029
AtlantaGrady High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1287 students
929 Charles Allen Dr Ne
Atlanta, GA 30309
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.