- The student population of 524 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 85% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||524 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 43:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.00 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Detroit City School District's student population of 57,412 students has decreased by 14% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 50% has increased from 47% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,303 is higher than the state average of $13,282. The district revenue/student has grown by 32% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,927 is higher than the state average of $13,147. The district spending/student has grown by 22% over four years.
|School District Name||Detroit City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||57,412||760|
|District Total Revenue||$852 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$883 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,303||$13,282|
|District Spending / Student||$17,927||$13,147|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DetroitDurfee Elementary-middle SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 538 students
2470 Collingwood St
Detroit, MI 48206
DetroitStewart Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 305 students
13120 Wildemere St
Detroit, MI 48238
Highland ParkAce Academy (sda)Grades: 6-12 | 137 students
1961 Lincoln St
Highland Park, MI 48203
DetroitHenry Ford Academy: School For Creative Studies - Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 389 students
10225 3rd St
Detroit, MI 48202
DetroitNew Paradigm Glazer AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 162 students
2001 Labelle St
Detroit, MI 48238