Charles Arthur Hughes Middle School
- Charles Arthur Hughes Middle School's student population of 613 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||613 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles Arthur Hughes Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#343 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesquite Virgin Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 692 students
200 Woodbury Ln.
Mesquite, NV 89027
(702)346-5761 0.7 PK-5 692
- Bunkerville Joseph L Bowler Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 509 students
851 Vincent Leavitt Ave
Bunkerville, NV 89007
(702)346-1900 3.4 PK-5 509
- Littlefield Beaver Dam Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 187 students
3436 E. Rio Virgin Road
Littlefield, AZ 86432
(928)347-5486 11.3 PK-6 187
- Logandale Grant Bowler Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 660 students
1425 Whipple Rd.
Logandale, NV 89021
(702)398-3233 25.3 PK-5 660
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.