Chester Cs For The Arts
Chester Cs For The Arts places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Chester Cs For The Arts's student population of 473 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 43% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||473 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chester Cs For The Arts is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chester Charter For The Arts School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chester Twp Toby Farms Intermediate School Grades: 4-8 | 487 students
201 Bridgewater Road
Chester Twp, PA 19045
(610)447-3815 0.6 4-8 487
- Aston Northley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 795 students
2801 Concord Road
Aston, PA 19014
(610)497-6300 0.7 6-8 795
- Brookhaven Main Street School Grades: PK-6 | 406 students
704 Main St
Brookhaven, PA 19015
(610)447-3685 1.4 PK-6 406
- Aston Pennell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 415 students
3300 Richard Rd
Aston, PA 19014
(610)497-6300 1.6 K-5 415
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.