Children First Elementary School
- Children First Elementary School's student population of 35 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 44% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
- Children First Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 1:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sarasota School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Booker High School Grades: 9-12 | 1168 students
3201 N Orange Ave
Sarasota, FL 34234
(941)355-2967 0.8 9-12 1168
- Sarasota Sarasota School Of Arts/sciences Grades: 6-8 | 751 students
645 Central Ave
Sarasota, FL 34236
(941)330-1855 0.8 6-8 751
- Sarasota Bay Haven School Of Basics Plus Grades: K-5 | 602 students
2901 W Tamiami Cir
Sarasota, FL 34234
(941)359-5800 0.9 K-5 602
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.