- Childrens Psychiatry's student population of 20 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Childrens Psychiatry's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has increased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||--||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Childrens Psyc School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Childrens Psychiatry is Nm School For The Arts (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Te Tsu Geh Oweenge Day School Grades: K-6
Route 42 Box 2
Santa Fe, NM 87506
(505)982-1516 0.4 K-6 n/a
- Santa Fe Nm School For The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 206 students
275 E Alameda
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505)310-4194 0.6 9-12 206
- Santa Fe Acequia Madre Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 179 students
700 Acequia Madre St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505)467-2003 1.0 K-6 179
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.