Cl Scarborough Middle School
Cl Scarborough Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Cl Scarborough Middle School's student population of 560 students has grown by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cl Scarborough Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1196 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mobile County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mobile Forest Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 529 students
4501 Moffett Rd
Mobile, AL 36618
(251)221-1270 0.6 K-5 529
- Mobile William Henry Brazier Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 231 students
2161 Butler St
Mobile, AL 36617
(251)221-1046 1.6 PK-5 231
- Mobile Elizabeth S Chastang Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 358 students
2800 Berkley Avenue
Mobile, AL 36617
(251)221-2081 1.7 6-8 358
- Mobile John Will Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 567 students
5750 Summit Ave
Mobile, AL 36608
(251)221-1750 2.1 PK-5 567
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.