Centennial Boces School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Centennial Boces School District serving 172 students in Greeley, Colorado.
- Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Colorado state average of 46%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is more than the state average of 17:1.
Centennial Boces School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Centennial Boces School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||172|
|# of Teachers||8|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22|
|# of Male Students||107|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||65|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||84|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||83|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||151|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 55-59% has increased from 21-39% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CO)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $78,459 is higher than the state average of $13,179. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $86,579 is higher than the state average of $12,694. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|Total Revenue||$14 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$78,459||$13,179|
|Spending / Student||$86,579||$12,694|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.