Mountain Boces School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Mountain Boces School District serving 160 students in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- Minority enrollment is 41% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Colorado state average of 46%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is more than the state average of 17:1.
Mountain Boces School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Glenwood Springs Yampah Mountain School 695 Red Mountain Drive
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Grades: 6-12 | 160 students
|School District Name||Mountain Boces School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||160|
|# of Teachers||8|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20|
|# of Male Students||62|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||98|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||55|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||95|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||66|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Mountain Boces School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 178 school districts in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50-59% has increased from 40-44% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $113,657 is higher than the state average of $13,179. The school district revenue/student has declined by 22% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $111,902 is higher than the state average of $12,694. The school district spending/student has declined by 22% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|Total Revenue||$16 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$113,657||$13,179|
|Spending / Student||$111,902||$12,694|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.