San Juan Boces School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by San Juan Boces School District serving 29 students in Durango, Colorado.
- Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Colorado state average of 46%.
San Juan Boces School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Durango Southwest Colorado E-school201 East 12th Street
Durango, CO 81301
Grades: 6-12 | 29 students
|School District Name||San Juan Boces School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||29|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||16|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||13|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||22|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||9|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- San Juan Boces School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 182 school districts in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $186,931 is higher than the state average of $13,179. The school district revenue/student has grown by 65% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $185,793 is higher than the state average of $12,694. The school district spending/student has grown by 65% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CO)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$186,931||$13,179|
|Spending / Student||$185,793||$12,694|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.