Creighton Elementary School
- Creighton Elementary School's student population of 136 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Creighton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#66 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CREIGHTON COMMUNITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Creighton Creighton Community High School Grades: 7-12 | 168 students
1609 Redick Ave
Creighton, NE 68729
(402)358-5000 0.0 7-12 168
- Plainview Plainview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 176 students
301 W Woodland Ave
Plainview, NE 68769
(402)582-3808 9.3 PK-6 176
- Plainview Plainview Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 139 students
301 W Pilcher
Plainview, NE 68769
(402)582-4991 9.4 7-12 139
- Verdigre Verdigre High School Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
201 S 3rd St
Verdigre, NE 68783
(402)668-2275 11.7 9-12 55
- Bloomfield Bloomfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 156 students
514 S Mc Namara
Bloomfield, NE 68718
(402)373-4985 16.4 PK-6 156
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.