Crenshaw Arts-technology Charter High School
Crenshaw Arts-technology Charter High School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Crenshaw Arts-technology Charter High School's student population of 162 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crenshaw Arts-technology Charter High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6893 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Audubon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 539 students
4120 11th Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)290-6300 0.0 6-8 539
- Los Angeles Forty-second Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 220 students
4231 Fourth Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323)296-7550 0.5 K-5 220
- Los Angeles Today's Fresh Start-compton Grades: K-8 | 631 students
4476 Crenshaw Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90043
(323)293-9826 0.5 K-8 631
- Los Angeles Icef Innovation Los Angeles Charter Grades: K-5 | 189 students
5029 S. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90056
(323)290-6997 0.6 K-5 189
- Santa Monica Libertas College Preparatory Charter Grades: 4-8 | 162 students
3875 Dublin Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310)902-6808 0.6 4-8 162
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.