Dale Co High School
- Dale Co High School's student population of 481 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dale Co High School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1150 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dale County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Midland City Midland City Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 411 students
48 Second Street
Midland City, AL 36350
(334)983-1252 0.5 K-4 411
- Pinckard South Dale Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 420 students
309 Randolph Street
Pinckard, AL 36371
(334)983-3077 2.5 5-8 420
- Dothan Kelly Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 377 students
1124 Kelly Springs Rd
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)983-6565 4.1 PK-5 377
- Newton Newton Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 232 students
523 South College St
Newton, AL 36352
(334)299-3581 5.5 K-6 232
- Dothan Highlands Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 526 students
1400 S Brannon Stand Rd
Dothan, AL 36305
(334)794-1459 6.6 K-5 526
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.