David M Cox Elementary School
- David M Cox Elementary School's student population of 643 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||643 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- David M Cox Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#78 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Nate Mack Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 590 students
3170 Laurel Ave.
Henderson, NV 89014
(702)799-7760 1.0 PK-5 590
- Las Vegas Jack Lund Schofield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1248 students
8625 Spencer St.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702)799-2290 1.7 6-8 1248
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.