Positive Outcomes Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Positive Outcomes Charter School District serving 126 students in Camden Wyoming, Delaware.
- Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Delaware state average of 54%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Positive Outcomes Charter School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Camden Wyoming Positive Outcomes Charter School 3337 South Dupont Highway
Camden Wyoming, DE 19934
Grades: 7-12 | 126 students
|School District Name||Positive Outcomes Charter School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||126|
|# of Teachers||15|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||84|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||42|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||5|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||29|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||89|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||17|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Positive Outcomes Charter School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 40 school districts in Delaware (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 40-59% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (DE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,163 is higher than the state average of $8,489. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,772 is higher than the state average of $8,921. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (DE)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$8 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,163||$8,489|
|Spending / Student||$16,772||$8,921|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.